Thursday 26 February 2015

The Great Blogger Exodus

Right, Blogger isn't allowing nudity anymore, which is fine, it's their toy.

If this blog gets ditched by Blogger, then you'll find me on Deviantart for now :)

I've exported my blog & it's ready to
move on. In the meantime I've kicked all the boobs pics so google don't use the banhammer on me. Probably.

They're all in a Picasa album anyway - https://picasaweb.google.com/105718320662969002978/SpaceTrekFleetWars?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLzTzpDxkMCOhgE&feat=directlink (update, no they're not cos Picasa died; they're on this blog)

^ Picasa's also owned by Google... bit of admin required to sort Picasa out coming up then I guess.

Perhaps I need a new hobby. But then I see a pic of Ix looking cheeky and I think Nah, it's too much fun!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! The decision has been reversed! Please come back to us, Belle!

Project Bellerophon said...

No way! BOLLOCKS!! Right after I've just deleted all the flippin tits and willies from my blog!!

Project Bellerophon said...

Yeah that's literally how I was going through the blog! "What actually counts as nudity these days?" I've literally lost track! Too many tits and dicks, ah tell thee... #bitdrunk