Monday 26 January 2015

No mojo pro bono hobo

 Well I've totally stalled in production of the next comic. I've done 50 something pages and then just completely gone brain-dead.

It happens sometimes, when I'm like all guns blazing for a project and then the part of my brain that's churning it all out just goes a bit cross-eyed and says "NOPE". It's weird, I mean it's not like I've run out of ideas nor the time to get stuff done, I've just sort of gone off the boil for actually getting on with it. Like I need another break to
do some silly renders of Ix trying to squeeze into a dress, and then my mojo will return in one tiny bombshell-shaped scything arc of triumphant comic production. Maybe.

But for now it's sitting there like Jabba's little mate, going "Hehehehhhh" and not doing much else.

Ah well. Luckily I got down some script ideas for upcoming scenes, so maybe reading back through them will get my brain wandering about on the fantasizing stuff again, maybe get it into gear, see the value in completing the comic. More likely it'll just sit there in its pop socks, holding a nice hot mug of Bovril and staring at the Diamond Free Ads, meandering through other people's tat like an unemployed car salesman.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion: Melf, the Elf with a Gun

http://marvel.wikia.com/Melf_%28Earth-616%29

Project Bellerophon said...

Haha! Random little guy! That would be fun, having a little terror running about on the ship. But then let's face it he'd have to get involved with the humping and I've always found the super-tiny people with big dicks thing a bit creepy! Now Tinkerbell on the other hand...