Wednesday 14 January 2015

Three weeks of mayhem


Well Christmas was ... typical, I guess. Lots of craziness and burning out, then a week or so of chilling properly before work starts again.

I've done a few more pages on the latest comic, and it's shaping up nicely. I've also started a blog (hence not blogging here for a while), where I note down my script ideas; mostly because that way I don't have the awkward stupid thing of doing the render and sitting there in photoshop wondering what the hell I was thinking the characters were going to say when I setup that particular scene, and inevitably adding some stupid / sarcastic comment which doesn't really work when you read the comic through as a flowing storyline. Hopefully noting down the script will improve the language and make stuff flow a bit better...


It's also a hidden/private blog so don't bother accessing it. It was public but then I don't want people having that much tempting access to a treasure-trove of spoilers!


Anyway, December also held some amusing news, a random pic I put on Renderosity was added to the Staff Picks again; their equivalent of an "Ooh, look at you, didn't you do well?" pat on the back. I say it's amusing because I've been banned from Renderosity so many times (normally for breaching nudity/decency rules) and yet they always seem to herald my work!

For some reason I've always had that sort of relationship with Renderosity - flouting their rules and often getting locked out for being naughty, whilst at the same time being encouraged to do more.. anyway.

Another January, more time to catch up with binning things and deciding not to waste time on stupid blogs or old hobbies that just .. won't .. die .... :)


4 comments:

Tittily Winks said...

Hi! And tell me about it. Oh first, I didn't check this account until today, thought I'd never use it again. :( Happily I was clearing stuff up and bingo, what, new mail... meh, must be another of those people in Rwanda with a million and a dead husband. But who's complaining right? I mean, it makes me feel like I have money to be hit up for, since nothing else can. Wait. It's... really for me? It's - :D Ooooh I always kneeew you'd come back to it... Okay, trade knew for hoped, but it went a bit like that. I'll check it more often. Hint.

Seriously, I have little things I've been writing at, on and off, for years and years, and years too. Can't make a dime, but have a nice time. Waaay too much time, but. You know what I mean. I know ya do. I'd know if I'd just found your stuff. Why? Glad you asked (enough cheese in this?). You know that shot of Becky gazing at the stars? Forearm (and ahem mooore) to the 'glass'. You don't do that voodoo that you do so well unless you're doing it 'cause it's become a thing you do beca... wait. Ah. ...Right. Well. Hope you know what I mean without me spelling it out here, because that'd be creepy and well, because I'm so disarticulated right now.

Anyway. You've been missed. I'll go catch up.

Project Bellerophon said...

Hello! Yes! I knew you'd exist still. I also sent the email to titilywinks (one t in the middle) @ gmail and googlemail and didn't get bouncebacks so there's some mighty confused people out there who've just discovered a whole new hobby of erotic scifi comics. They're welcome.

So yes; 60% shits, 30% giggles, like the good old days, except with less self-hatred and a more of a laissez-faire attitude. Can't say I'll be here forever, you know how it is with this butterfly mind, but it's here at the moment which is super dupes!

Great you've been writing, and yes I've been dreaming. If I had more time I'd even be churning out a zillion more comics, but they'll have to trickle for now :)

Anonymous said...

I keep finding myself coming to this blog on random occasions JUST to view the dancing guy at the top...

Project Bellerophon said...

Totally worth it.

I don't even take offence; it's literally the best gif ever.