Sunday 20 December 2015

Sexy ghost jumper

Happy Nearly Christmas! Have some test renders...

Normally wouldn't upload this sort of render because it's awkward and she has an annoyingly vacant expression and there's awful clothing poke-through, so it's very beta.

But then, look at them, how can we not like Ix eh? Even in an imperfect CG setup.

So here she is, getting ready for comic 19, where it's all going to kick off. Big time.

Tss, if only I was faster at turning my ideas into comics, I could churn out 20 per year and it'd be like the most escapism-involving space ding-dong wonderfulness ever! Well, it wouldn't be bad.



Woops, forgot to re-show Ix after I sorted out the reflections.... so here's just a jumper:



SEXY GHOST JUMPER BIDS YOU ALL A HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

7 comments:

TWCBS said...

Heh. I see we shall have a visit from The Ghost of Christmas Sweaters to Come this holiday. SOOOO much better than a visit from the Ghost of Ugly Sweaters You Were Forced To Wear In The Past. Ain't nobody got any desire to see that... ;)

Ixes said...

Don't forget to go see the new War Space Laser-pew movie! Not that you need to be reminded. Would love to hear what you think of it, and if it gives you any inspiration for the Dingdong-verse.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found these comics like 3 years ago and only recently found that you were back to work on this fantastic project! You are definitely my favorite 3D artist!

Project Bellerophon said...

Kinda makes me wonder about doing an invisible woman episode. Wonder what Ix'd get up to... or any of them for that matter! That can go in the comics ideas pile

Project Bellerophon said...

Heh, thanks, I'll have to write up my thoughts sometime :)

Project Bellerophon said...

Thanks anon :)
Yes I come and go, a year or so back I wanted to finish the ongoing (ie they're stranded in space) plot, so I've put out a few comics in 2014/15

FlippingCat said...

why does this make me think 'benny benassi music'