Tuesday 21 June 2016

OMGoodness

Seriously you guys, comic 19 is going to be the best one yet. Like, it's amazing.

I don't normally say that; I normally say "It's a good one, this one", or "Weeeell this one had to have lots of plot so it's more about the tension...", but not for this one. Oh no. This one's the best.


I've done 126 pages so far but it'll be maybe about 140 by the time I'm done. So there's about 300+ renders, 9 characters, all individual poses for each render (I don't tend to duplicate renders to fit more speech in, I hate when comic artists do that it just lazily interrupts natural flow), all depth of field, lots of memes and silly bits and goodness me a lot of very, very nice flesh.

*cold shower*



Oh don't keep hitting refresh though, I'll let you know when it's a few days away, reveal the title, stuff like that.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I love hearing when an artist is pleased with their own work! Take the time you need, know that we look forward to the results and don't pay attention to how many times I hit the refresh in the meanwhile. Cheers!

Tittily Winks said...

* is Chiana lurking over your shoulder

whhoah.

* having given self away, returns look with edgy smile and:

Nope, ah... Don't mind me.

* resumes snooping hyper-attentively

Anonymous said...

Consider me... stimulated.