Wednesday 1 June 2016

Hot physics flipchart action

Remember I garbled on about Loop Quantum Gravity a while back? You know, how it explains a big plot twist that's been rumbling on under the radar for a few comics and will be fully untangled in comic 20?

Well this is where we're at: I've done over 110 pages of comic #19 now. That's right, it'll be
another epic. But we're about to meet the most exciting new character yet: THE FLIPCHART

AAARGHH!!!! I know, right? I've just created this sexy three-legged bastard, and damn it's got me all hot under the collar. Winking its inky eyes at us as it squats and presents Xho's meandering sketches on LQG to the world (no I didn't draw those equations I just googled LQG pics, yes I'm lazy). Daaaaamn baby, turn a sheet for me, mmmm, yeahhhhh.

Anyway ... fun thing about this is it's not going to get explored/explained in #19, the flipchart's just going to sit there in the background of one of the sex scenes so that when we (ie the crew) realise the importance of LQG in comic #20, they return to explore the physics that Xho's already been doodling about.

Fun!

5 comments:

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

The sexiest character yet. :);)

Anonymous said...

Flippin' eck! This is going off the chart, etc.
As long as you steer clear of powerpoint I'm with you all the way
munkjack

Anonymous said...

How Can You have a sexy picture of a FLIP CHART AND NOT have a long handled point stick !!!!!! IT'S just obscene!!!!
ripplechips

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Haha, well if you look closely at the blue pen (the one hanging in middair ready to be held), you'll notice it has a pretty phallic end. Closest I could get I'm afraid, the picture was turning me on too much as it is! #urgentfap

Anonymous said...

I just thought it was the point where the felt-tip pen couldn't take anymore and shot it's wad.
ripplechips.