Monday 22 May 2017

General Erection.

Spoiler alert: there will be nudity in the upcoming comic! SHOCK!

Ah well, some sex going on between Tom and his good friend Zan isn't a particularly big spoiler. So here's a few random renders to celebrate that this is the biggest comic I've ever worked on! Yay! 165 pages now pretty much in the bag, so a personal best. Wait a minute ... Personal Best ... PB ... Project Bellerophon ... COINCIDENCE?! Anyway screw it, I'll aim for 200 pages all-in as that's a
nice round number :)

Quite a marathon this one; to be honest I'm quite looking forward to getting it completed. I'm at that stage now where I've read the script through too many times and have gone kinda blind to what's funny / necessary, so not sure what to chop out or tweak. That's why it's getting a bit long; too much fannying around! I've split it into 3 'acts', so reading it can be done in sittings rather than sweating your way through hours of high-intensity naked sci-fi craziness.

STOP - Don't scroll down unless you promise not to vote Tory, OK?

I mean, I know some people hate me talking politics when they came for the boobies, but politics is nearly as important as boobies, so here's a tiny little bit: if you promise to register to vote TODAY (deadline's midnight), and do me a favour and vote for any bloody party except Conservatives (*non-ranty detail why is below*), I'll post another render. OK?

Promise?

OK great, here's my part of the bargain:


You're welcome, comrade. 

<<<< Hey look, to give an idea of the sheer amount of bonking under development, here's a screengrab of a folder full of the Photoshop files - you can just about tell from the thumbnails that ... yep, pretty much everyone's naked. All the time.

So that's nice.

*Politics detail: It's not like I'm some Workers Rights Communist Red Lefty yurt-dwelling hemp-wearing comrade from the gulags; I was actually brought up in a pretty right-wing family, but currently a vote for Conservative isn't actually a vote for Conservative, it's a vote for the farthest-rightest-UKIP unbalanced nonsense I've ever seen in my lifetime. Please don't do it.

Here's what my prob with the Conservatives is: they've increased privatisation of the NHS by a factor of five in the last few years, doubled homelessness, quintupled our nations' reliance on foodbanks (that's a seriously big deal), wrecked our average wages into the region of a Greek tragedy, and pushed people on benefits into such a suicide-risk slump, and all done with the excuse of reducing deficit after global financial crisis. Somehow the other G7 nations haven't done anything like as craply; we are a financial and humanitarian clown car. Even the UN (/UNICEF) thinks we're dicks, and they work in Syria.

Apparently Cons are better with saving cash though. Oh no, hold on, they're not. Woops.

If we give the Conservatives yet another innings, they'll continue to churn out 'expert-advised' rather than 'expert-led' policy, which means they can continue to ignore experts (remember the Barristers striking for the first time ever a few years back? Or the demolition of ethical work/pay for junior doctors, or recent total destruction of budgets for education, or a totally uncosted manifesto. A TOTALLY UNCOSTED MANIFESTO. Let that sink in; ignoring experts and just making stuff up gives short-term gains for the richest, but is a false economy). This ignoring-experts-surround-yourself-with-sycophants thing is a seriously big problem because they'll send unqualified arses into the Brexit negotiations, rather than actual ... you know ... experts (look up the qualifications of Tory vs Labour negotiation teams. Srsly OMG). So no matter what your opinion on Brexit is, Conservatives offer the least strong and entirely unstable option on offer. I would laugh but it's just so tragic.

OK, rant over. Just makes me angry that 80% of our media belongs to five billionaires who push a far-right agenda because it suits their offshore tax-avoiding little outfits at the cost of people's lives, health and education. That's all.

I promise I'll post more pictures of boobies and willies if you promise not to vote Tory, ok?

Pretty please? With nipples on top?


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you speaking about poltics in england? just curious cuz it sounds from here in america that you are describing the demcrats, so ima bit confused, sorry, lol.

ibe rios said...

love your stuff, but i think you need to either thicken the dicks or create a charcter or race that has much much much thicker cocks. All the male equipment looks too pencil-like, lol. dont be mad, just a suggestion from a hopeful fan! hahahahahaaa

Anonymous said...

I crazy-love your work and can't wait for the next one! But I hope your randy crew aren't all going to be glistening like they've been dipped in a vat of baby oil... one of the things I love so much about your work is the skin textures! I know you've already got most of it rendered (wow, 200 pages coming? I'M the one who's going to need a vat of baby oil), but please don't let skin gloss becoming your J.J. Abrams lens flare, I beg of you!

Ascienne said...

PB, I once was an ardent supporter of the Tories ( How I hated Ted Heath and his stupid question : Do you believe, I am the best PM you have ? No wonder he lost to Wilson.) I loved Maggie Thatcher !

But today, no tory for me !! Pity is, I cannot vote. I once was an alien in your country, then I became a non-british EU citizen over there - and now I am a resident in my country of birth.

Ao I solemnly swear: I will NOT vot tory :)

Anonymous said...

I believe that governments on the national level should be limited to protecting the shared resources (including the water and the air), providing for the defense of its people, and ensuring that no entity or person exerts power over another entity or person as to limit their freedom. I think these are conservative values.

If the above values are the values that the Tory Party seeks then I'd support them.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Yeah we're about to have an election in the UK. Plenty of nationalist douchebag parallels between USA and UK at the moment tbh :(

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

If you parliamentary voting record removes people's freedoms, then you'd be part of the problem rather than someone upholding conservative values. The issue we have is that the Tory Party has moved so far to an inhuman Right, that LibDem or even Labour are closer to seeking the 'conservative values' you mention. People are voting more for a brand, and out of tradition, than for the specific ethics of any given group of people. Sad business imo.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Haha, man I should use LENS FLARES more! Don't worry about the baby oil thing, there's only a little bit in there.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Maybe the ridiculous length of them makes them look out of proportion. I just wouldn't like the idea of having something as wide as a hog roast rammed into me, so I've kept them ... 'manageable' for the poor girls!

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Haha thanks

Anonymous said...

I think you see this in most nations throughout history unfortunately. Even in western nations true freedom only makes advances once every 20 to 30 years and the rest of the time people are bribed out of their freedom and self respect with tax payer money. Promises of Government run healthcare, subsidized housing etc takes the place of work and personal responsibility.

Freedom is hard to restore once it is lost.

I spent some time in China and while the people were heavily suppressed as far as free speech and religion are concerned, their tax burden was half or less than the tax burden in the States and regulation on small businesses in China were nearly non-existent, officials were easily bribed with very small sums to over come what regulation was there. The only time I really witnessed regulation that could not be worked around was when there was a chemical spill in river, I herd the CEO of the responsible company was executed for it.

Anonymous said...

I think you see this in most nations throughout history unfortunately. Even in western nations true freedom only makes advances once every 20 to 30 years and the rest of the time people are bribed out of their freedom and self respect with tax payer money. Promises of Government run healthcare, subsidized housing etc takes the place of work and personal responsibility.

Freedom is hard to restore once it is lost.

I spent some time in China and while the people were heavily suppressed as far as free speech and religion are concerned, their tax burden was half or less than the tax burden in the States and regulation on small businesses in China were nearly non-existent, officials were easily bribed with very small sums to over come what regulation was there. The only time I really witnessed regulation that could not be worked around was when there was a chemical spill in river, I herd the CEO of the responsible company was executed for it.