Thursday 29 June 2017

Shenis

Natural mode. Just a great big Lady Dong.
VOTE! I can't decide which of these colours works best for Luce's strapon so feedback gratefully received.
I might not put it in the comic at all (let's be honest, I just wanted to play around with a dildo), but last night I read through comic 19 and saw there's that little reference to Luce's toy right at the end there, which would be quite handy as there's 5 girls and only 3 boys on the crew, so we're a bit short of cocks, if (for example) everyone was going to get some action at the same time. Unless we
use Zan's appendages ... anyway, just playing about with ideas really ...

White rubber. Hmm. Maybe it'd work with the Stormtrooper outfit on ...

Black rubber
Carbon fibre! If it's good enough for Formula One, it's good enough for my pussy, right?! Lightweight material, good for high speed? Springy under stress, and warm to the touch?! Lovely! *googles carbon dildos*
Chrome! Looks very cool but seems a bit ... Battlestar Galactica
Brushed stainless steel. Give it a good buffing with baby oil now and then...
As pink as a doll's arm.
NEON: TRON MODE
NEON: CATACLYSM!
A slightly different black rubber


Personally I'm a bit on the fence about that last one. I guess it's appealing if you're into dick girls / futa. I mean I've seen a little futa / My Little Pony stuff that's made me horny as heck (not quite sure why!), but I'm not sure if I'd want to actually ... you know ... spread 'em for the real-life version. So maybe we stick with one of the obviously-a-strapon big rubber dong versions.

Chrome also looks very cool, but I just don't think it'd feel comfortable up you! Not sure I'd particularly want to sit on C3PO's dick tbh.

Never really thought it before.

*mindbleach*

*...*














*MORE MINDBLEACH*

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natural mode looks great !
Even finding a way to gros sthing on one of the grills would definitely be really hot :3

Anonymous said...

grow*

Anonymous said...

Please no. But if it must be, I would think hard rubber and black works best?

Ixes said...

Futa considerations aside, the flesh tone is the least distracting. I prefer to focus on things other than big rubber dongs, but other folks may want a glowing lightsaber-style hypercock. Meh.

Ox7579 said...

I'd rather have it in neon purple or black so you know that it's a dildo, if it looks to flesh coloured you start thinking futa , and that would ruin my erection!
Although I do love the idea of Zan using both her tenticals as dildos and Luce using a strap-on to make up for the shortage of cock.
Failing that you can always get victor the robot out the cuburd to lend a hand or dong.

Anonymous said...

purple or the black one

ibe rios said...

i hope its NOT in the comic at all, frankly. There is NO shortage of cocks at all, just means the boys gotta alot on thier plate and that is no complaint! I dont want this comic to become a sausage fest, thats for sure! I even started feeling bad for the brother when the little guy showed up and especially with his much bigger dong! All the girls almost immediately started to abandon him, and now it seems they just give him pity sex! not fun to read at all now but i keep hoping...

i did, however, love the comic with becky and xho in the shower and was hoping for more of that after private messaging her, lol.

at any rate after all that sadness, now to introduce MORE COMPETITION would just suck for the brother and he would probably just a bullet in his head now that even his own sister has abandonned him too, sheesh!

darkmikasonfire said...

I personally like either the first black rubber one cause it's shiny or the Neon hot pink one lol

ibe rios said...

I would prefer to keep using zan's lekku! there needs to be more of her in the comic, i like her attitude and personality the best of all of them. I like the idea of twileks having better sex ideas cuz of those things. (i want to see the brother "tit-fuck" those lekku from behind cuz zan says its a species erogenous zone!) Thats a awesome idea for you for absolutely free of charge! hahahaha. Consider me paid back if you just make images of it! lol.

even though zan was one of the first to run off for xho at hearing about his huge cock,she is a sex slave and the huge cock seems less of a big deal to her over time and subsequent comics. i like that she seems to have a sort of best friend relationship with the brother that the others dont have. that is important in the storytelling so they dont all seem the same. so kudos if you did that on purpose, lol.

Anonymous said...

I prefer colourful toys... like green, blue or the Tron neon mode. Looks more playful.

Anonymous said...

White or pink. Chrome and stainless steel are too machine-like, black is too much contrast, natural-not enough contrast and neons will draw your eye to it and away from other action going on.

Anonymous said...

I like the black and the brightly coloured ones because of the contrast, and I see no reason that this and Zan's lekku should be mutually exclusive. That scene in They Came In Outer Space was great (so was the one in Shadows and Dust, but comic 10 page 48 was ... delicious).

206Frosty said...

Black Rubber or Natural

Belle said...

Lol, thanks peeps - ... some of your comments haha!

Like, I'm tempted to have her fuck Tom with it, just to see how squeamish you lot are, how much that undermines male superiority lol. I think a proliferation of cocks can be for enjoying, they don't necessarily mean competition.

That's one of the philosophical themes I've been trying to explore with the comics (see Becky/Tom's conversation near the end of Bellerophon Awakes; that's key), but I guess not everyone will get it.

So it's a comic for (1) me, and (2) the people who understand what it's really all about. Should hopefully become more clear in comic 20; lots of reveals. If people just want titillation and one man 'in charge' of many girls, you'll have to look elsewhere I'm afraid :)

Anonymous said...

"Like, I'm tempted to have her fuck Tom with it"

If u can turn some pages around to make this like a fem dom for a few moments,

JUST DO IT

James Phillips said...

I like both the pink and neon cataclysm. They feel fun, like a sextoy should be.

Belle said...

Haha, probably not gonna happen :D

Belle said...

Thanks for the votes everyone, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in the comic :)

Sitrep: 219 pages

Anonymous said...

Carbon fiber; all the hotshot pilots use carbon fiber.