Tuesday 31 October 2017

Dicking about


So how's it going? Personally, I've had a lovely few months, but now I'm absolutely up to my tits in work and so ... come a late night ... it's nice therapy to start from scratch, install Poser and have a little look at some of the files I can get through the interweb.

So here ... sans agenda ... are a few random renders of kit on the V4 Hayley model. I put the 'London' texture (ie. Hayley) and head morph on her eventually because the default V4 looks a bit like she's eaten a locomotive.







Alright, I admit it, I haven't completely disappeared from this blog, though you wouldn't know it for checking.

Oh wait, I was going to release some more scenes, wasn't I? Sorry, work has literally taken over; I've been too busy to sleep, let alone create free scene packs. I'll get on it soonish hopefully.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again. :)

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please tell us that these are dry runs for a new character in a new comic, Belle! The fap-i-verse needs you!

Anonymous said...

I'd hoped you hadn't disappeared for good! It's always sad when a great comic creator disappears

Belle said...

Heh thanks dudes :)

Anonymous said...

I understand completely about work, my hobby podcast turned into almost a part time job. Glad to see you’re still around though.