Thursday 2 November 2017

Lex for V4 ...anyone?

Hold the phone, I've lost Ix's head.

Help me! Does anyone have 'Lex for V4' - I had that morph from years ago but don't want to have to buy it again!

Without it I can't do Ix's head! Bugger!

<<< Look at that abomination. I don't know who she is, but she's not Ix.

I mean, I'm sure she's lovely and eveyrthing, but she's 70% less cheeky than Ix, eh?



So could someone email me the Lex for V4 head morphs please?

I mean ... I've animated the physics of the run cycle below and the cloth dynamics and jiggles and
everything, but that's not Ix's face is it? So no point in rendering and turning it into a video yet eh :)

Someone must have the Lex for V4 morph??

EDIT: this is now solved! Thanks so much to Jeff for sending :)

Abomination Ix
(Original Ix for reference)


No comments: