Saturday 23 December 2017

George Lucas Syndrome

Now that I've completed the STFW saga, I'm going through it, correcting all the little mistakes like some sort of obsessive idiot. An obsessive idiot with a small beard and a penchant for toy sales.

Ah well, all jolly good fun :)

I've re-done all the covers (just photoshop filters for consistency, and a disclaimer on each, nothing really major), tried to make #20 look a little less like Sheldon Cooper (lol), and now I'm going through the pages trying to find typos.

So to that end: can anyone spot any typos from the whole saga? Any typos in all the 20 comics please?! Any inconsistencies, spelling, grammar issues? I know, I know it's anal, but I liked comics 19 & 20 so much I think it's a good piece of work and I'd like the whole series to be consistently good before I move onto the next project.

One change I've made is the image above; Ix originally said "My only living relation", but then in comic #20 they refer to skyping their parents at the beginning of the comic, so I've edited that page from Dive into the Dark to suit.



PS. I know the images on this blog aren't back up yet; I'm doing the comics first, then downloads, then I'll sort out all the images sometime soon. So check back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You (nor George Lucas) are alone. Picasso painted multiple portaits of Dora Maar and Monet did similar with his paintings. Many artists will draw/paint/sculpt the same thing over and over because it is never quite right to them.

I, for one, always appreciate your work. Thanks

Sorry for bad english said...

Also, new alias is Cornholio ??? Any explication ? (I'm curious :3 :3 :3 )

And I, for two :p , always appreciate your work too. Thx.

Anonymous said...

Beavis and Butthead cartoon

https://youtu.be/qqaKi9NTzS4