Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas! Wahooooo!!!

It's about this time of year that I close up the blog and say bah humbug to the world, but not this year, wahoo!

I guess Christmas comes and goes, people change and traditions are made up and/or ditched along with our habits. So here's a little note to say two things: (1) Happy Christmas! If you don't believe in the Christian version of God, that's fine I appreciate it's an absurd idea. Christmas can be about appreciating the mystery of the cosmos, new beginnings and connecting with something greater than ourselves, which is a good thing no matter what your beliefs. And (2) Eva Green.

Like all the mysteries of the universe, the sexuality of our race constantly surprises me; I think storytelling (through the comics I've made) has probably taught me a little about myself and maybe other people. How brilliant we are, and how our brokenness can never get rid of that brilliance. Good news I reckon.

Here's a collection of
 gifs which explain what I mean about (2). I mean Eva Green. Not in a pervy way (despite the gifs), I mean literally appreciate. I could equally collect gifs of Daniel Craig, but these fit more with the other gifs on this blog ... you know ... boys don't move in quite the same nice way as girls. I mean, boys are yummy and everything ... I just ... *keeps digging*. Ahem. Anyway ....

















So there we go. Have a great break everyone, and I hope Christmas brings us all a re-connection with something real and epic. And not just hangovers.


4 comments:

Sorry for bad english said...

I wish you (you all pals, not only The Marvellous Author Of This Blog) a happy overconsumption feast!

May each of us find an Eva Green under the tree :) !

Samtzu said...

May Everyone's Eva Green shine brightly in all y'all's dreams...

Ixes said...

A pleasant Christmas Eva to us all.

Anonymous said...

A Happy and Peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year to you all! Keep calm and Perv on my friends!