Friday 2 August 2019

Mothballs and piñatas

Welcome. This old blog is home to Space Trek Fleet Wars, a 20-comic saga by Project Nemesis / Project Bellerophon.

The saga is now complete, and available for free, here.

If you like sexy comics, I'm sure there are plenty of others out there. There's some I'd recommend, and some I wouldn't (... I was going to link to one of the truly bad ones, but that's not very kind. Anyway. They exist).



...
20: Project Nemesis
The final comic of the series; #20, Project Nemesis is the final chapter in the whole massive story. When I'd completed comic 19, I very nearly called it a day there, having torn my hair out once too many times with the whole sexy CG comics thing. But after a few months, I came out of retirement to complete comic #20 of 20. And I'm glad I did - this ties the series together and elevates the storyline to a collaborative closure. Not all ends are tied up, but the main threads are completed in this mammoth (256 pages ... see what I did there?! I know, right?!) finale. It has more action and more sex than any other in the series, but most of all, it has more heart.

19: The Quiet Ones
This is comic 19/20 in the STFW series, one of my favourites because Ix and Xho finally do it, and man I'd been building up to that one for ... well 8 comics or something ridiculous. It was this comic I got into more 'filmic' scenes - finally letting silence take over more strongly than ever before, and purposefully (instead of accidentally) using chiaroscuro.

18: Shadows and Dust
OK, I admit I'd just watched Gladiator when naming this comic, but it fitted nicely; all stealth and rock-based weaponry. This has more action than the average sexy scifi comic, and involves some classic gags too. What's not to like?!

17: Space Tits Ding-Dong Rub-A-Dub
Sometimes it's nice to have a silly title when everything's been a bit serious. This comic focuses on the sexiness of awkward claustrophobic encounters, and judging by the feedback on the comics, involves one of the all-time hottest scenes in the series.











... plus all the other comics ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnx for all the goodies

Tuonra said...

I know you are a gift to the world and do this for free, but is there any way at all I can appease my desire to have you take my money for this marvel regardless?
That etsy page post had me all excited too, meanie.