Thursday 19 November 2015

The renders that never made the cut...

I thought it would be a good idea to occasionally post some of the renders that didn't make the cut.

You know - cos of bad lighting or the wrong expression, or when I render it and a random eyeball is staring out the window (always funny), or their arm is poking through a wall or the perspective makes it look like everyone's got bamboo spine or someone's haircut is hovering six inches above their heads or whatever.

Sounds stupid, but every one of those things has happened in my renders over the years. Yes, it IS a stupid hobby. But we forgive its stupidity, don't we? Yes indeed. Yes siree. With this utopian flesh on display, we forgive it its foibles.

So instead of unleashing a swift "bugger!" and tweaking it and rendering again and binning the faulty detritis, I'll post it on this blog. Because why not, eh? It's a laugh.

And certainly in this case it doesn't particularly reveal anything spoiler-y about any upcoming comic.

This one didn't make the cut because ... and yes I do consider these things ... in the crew's timeline, Tom has just an hour ago (ish) been bumming dear Becky's little bottom, and here we notice his tallywhacker about to enter Zan's mouth ...

Stop Zan, STOP! You don't know where that thing's BEEN! We, dear reader, may consider these things and lucky for me I realised this before Zan was left with a chocolate moustache and convulsing tummy muscles as she realised the error of her choice of mid-space-battle amuse-bouche.

In reality, of course, Tom would be too much of a gentleman not to keep his meat in tip-top hygienic condition, but as this is comic land and I don't want to bother writing in a dull scene with him showering and/or disinfecting said meat, it's easier to just change position and smooth over that possible social fauxes-pas.

And no, Xho is not about to grab Ix's arse, he's just holding a cup of coffee.

And yes, I did position the lighting to carefully but subtly annouce said arse.

Phew, what a hobby, eh?

Such nonsense.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is well established that: "You never go ass-to-mouth".

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

You have a lovely render here. Do to your obvious reasons, I agree with your choices.

I am currently battling the whole should I, or shouldn't I as far as the big rated X for my story. I mean more than the occasional nude shot. Your opinion means a lot to me.

Project Bellerophon said...

Hey thanks for the comment, to be honest I think it depends on the scenario; sometimes all you're going to get out of it is the sex scene so you might as well skip to the end, but IMO the build-up and the reality stuff can be more sexy and skippin to penetration just totally ruins it. You could email me the story so far and I'll tell you what I think! projectbellerophon@gmail.com

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

Do you have Word, or am I going to have to convert the docx file?

Project Bellerophon said...

Docx is fine :)