Saturday 28 May 2016

COMPETITION RESULT: And the winner is ...

Right, time to announce the winner of that arbitrary 'Oldest fan' competition from a week or so ago...

*Drum roll*

Winnar: Uzkuhi Fongo! Won because of sending the dropbox link for me to download all that stuff I've blogged up this last week. They also win the 'craziest made-up name' competition. So I've designed this poster to go on the wall of one of the
scenes - it'll be near the end of the upcoming comic.

(It's a little brown mushroom cos Uzkuhi himself said it'd be funny, and I put it in German because I think that makes it even more bizarre [truth is I think Uzkuhi is probably from Germany, and it seemed funnier in German, so...])

4 comments:

Ixes said...

Congrats to Uzkuhi! Workplace bathrooms everywhere should post this sign.

Also cool that the STFW universe now has its own version of the "Fruity Oatie Bar" commercial.

Tittily Winks said...

Congrats to Uzkuhi (now there's a name I had to type while re-reading) for the fan win - he obviously has sublime taste in what to fan. ;>

Uzkuhi Fongo said...

WOW! Well yeah I never commented anything on this blog but had a great time reading all the posts and comments... (aaand the comics as well, I admit)
Made me really happy to be able to help out with almost-lost pieces of work! And DON'T think I download every boob I see on the Internet, PN/PB actually is the ONLY thing in that folder of mine =)

One more thing:
WHAT THE HELL?? You put it in German because...? THAT's one hell of a coincidence.

I'm German.
Lol.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Haha yeah to be honest it's no coincidence - I figured you were German because you slipped the word 'oder' into your first email; must've been typing too fast! There weren't any other hints as to your nationality (srsly good work on the English), but I thought that was a strong enough one :)

Anyway well done, and I'm happy to hear I have exclusive folder rights on your hard drive, that's an honor :D