Friday 8 July 2016

On its way ...

So I took the afternoon off work (lovely and sunny anyway, right?) and finished finished FINISHED the comic. Yes indeeeeed. However, I'm on a train right now (long story) (ok, not a long story, but a boring one) and I'm uploading the comic to my google drive so I can share it with the world.

Thing about wifi on trains is ... it's on a train. So it's crap. You go through tunnels and past great radio noise patches and basically uploading a 64mb zip file takes forever.


Let's all just imagine we're back in 1997 and trying to get the dial-up modem to stop screaming and start joining those cheeky little bytes, eh? So while we wait, I can blog about it and tell you all it's on the way. So here I am.

Dum de dum.

Don't mind me.

So how've we all been?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exited for the next comic, witch i see is allready here. :)

206Frosty said...

Thank you for your effort. I can't wait to read it, but will have to since I'm at work.