Saturday 13 August 2016

Summer yummer ding-dong

HELLO! Yes indeed, my word lots of lovely comments on the blog in the last few weeks, I shall endeavour to answer them this week perhaps. But my goodness what a summer rush of fun times!

Sorry I went quiet, but not that sorry because it's high time we all got out in this lovely sun and worked on our excellent skin cell death hobby.

FASHION SKIN - one to work on for the patent office there, Americans. You're welcome.

Woops there may have been a lunchtime mojito or two, apologies. You know that thing where you
do a lunchtime fest and BAM! Straight to your poor brain and all your clever thoughts and wisdom go leaking out and down your neck and collarbones, leaving a slurry of cohesive thoughts festering about your sternum area like some sticky salty brain bib.

STICKY SALTY BRAIN BIB! I might name my first child that.

Anyway so this blog post won't make much sense probably in a meandering polyp of tangeants, but I'm ok with that. Err the point is this: I've been to a lovely foreign place for a few weeks, my skin is literally definitely not white anymore (doesn't happen often), and now I'm back in good old Blighty and IT'S SUNNY!! Wonderful, how nice. Time to pretend to have lots of work on, sit back and try and get into some of the more obscure Olympic sports. Bit of a break means I have lots to talk about, but knowing me I probably won't because (unless I'm in that early-afternoon-mojito-fuzz a la right now) I'll likely be actually staying outside for a bit, sunning my delightful countenance and generally swanning about the place.

No rush, no siree.

How's tricks? Everyone gone out too? No? Go out. It's lovely.

11 comments:

Ixes said...

Yay vaycay holiday sunrays! Hope you went someplace nice like Ibiza or Cap D'Agde or summat where you didn't end up with tanlines!

Firefly1z said...

Mmmm... Tan lines.

Ox7579 said...

Hope you had fun and did all the things I usually get arrested for lol.
It's cold as a mother fucker here in Scotland and I haven't seen the sun in over a week.
Just happy you're back.
Any thoughts about the lightsaber double ender idea?
Just asking.

Kondrad Hyland said...

its nice here (in washington state) but its the 80-90 degrees weather i can't stand XD

Ox7579 said...

Well we're supposed to be having a heatwave in a few days, it's expected to last at least one hour before the snow comes.

Ox7579 said...

Anyone thought about a walking dead parody?

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

:D thank you! Bit of that, yes. Gotta get the ol' norks out eh what? Even if I am a behemoth meaty wrestler of a huge old man and 'norks' means moobs, they should still get some airtime what what? ;P

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

I almost an entire tan line O_O

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Aw scotland, one of my favourite places! Wonderful skies.

Anyway, lightsaber double-ender ... I'm gonna say no because, well if you enjoy inserting things there's something rather scary about it possibly being related to a weapon because, let's face it, if you accidentally clicked the saber switch (even if there was a safety or a different cock attachment or whatever, even so...), you'd become one almighty kebab in zero seconds flat and the thought of that kinda ruins the romantic moment somewhat eh?

Sorry about that, but my judgement is 'no', we won't be having things-that-could-be-weapons-pushed-into-intimate-areas because I'm rather fond of those intimate areas :)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

(also, although there's a Twi'lek and an X-Wing, there weren't any lightsabers brought from the Star Wars galaxy in the 2nd comic anyway, our crew are very much in the Star Trek galaxy so it'd be kinda difficult to weave that into the plot. Unless they found one in the X-Wing and added the phallus... anyway I'll leave that to your imagination)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Anything above 20 degrees (C) seems like Ibiza here in little old Englandshire :)