Thursday 22 September 2016

Dodgy Bob's Big Bag of Gravy

(Couldn't think of a sensible title for the blog post, obviously)

HELLO! It's me, 'Project Bellerophon', which now I think about it, is a pretty stupid name. What about Susan or Sandra of Freddy or something normal? No, it's Project Bellerophon. Ah well let's stick with it.

Well, in the last few months I've burnt out a laptop (ram fiasco this time, as you ask), I've burnt out a friendship or two, I've burnt my shoulders with too much sun, and I've burnt a lasagne. All true apart from the lasagne, I'd never burn a lasagne that would be unforgivable and stupid.

Unusual to burn a friendship though, eh? Never thought of myself as someone who could do that, but you know when it's time to
be brutal. So oo-ra, here's to the tough bastards and bitches who do nasty things when it needs to happen. No regrets :)

Anyway, CG rendering and erotica stuff. Yes. Been totally paying attention to that. Absolutely. It wouldn't be out of character for me to just plop down the next comic right here today, but I'm afraid that won't happen as I haven't begun it yet. Thanks to a hectic summer [and the burnt-ish laptop], I haven't even booted up Poser for months. In fact in the last week since I have thought about the STFW comic again, I keep doing that stupid thing of daydreaming even more scenes and adding complexity to the plot, which I really need not to do because that's how we end up with 165 page comics and those buggers take too much effort, let's face it.

How've we been? Good times? Ready for the Autumn? Ready to not vote for Donald Trump? Please? I mean I know it'd be funny to vote for Trump, and it's tempting as a 'fuck you Washington' vote, but innocent people will die all across the planet for no good reason, and it'd be great to avoid that kinda thing please? Please though.

Cheers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does one burn a lasagne?

Peter May said...

Good to have you back, was getting worried. Like the little pieces you write. hey ho and what ever you do don't burn bridges, LOL.

Ox7579 said...

Lasagna is way more important than friends.
Anyway great to have you back and yes I agree FUCK TRUMP!!! And his future Nazi regime.

Anonymous said...

Om shanti, like the pose. And yay, glad that the radio silence is over, you were missed. Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges so that you don't go back over them, it's healthy, like lasagne. Maybe you should break the next comic down into installments, bite size chunks that are more manageable and will keep your adoring fans happy! In the meantime check out Serge Poliakof's paintings, they're something else.
Munkjack

Unknown said...

Missed ya! Just curious, how's that intern thing going?

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Oo paintings: I shall, I shall :)
Thanks re healthy bridge burning, a new skill for me it has to be said.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Set the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, insert lasagne, walk outside, look at the lovely sky, notice a sparrow you haven't seen before, begin to follow the sparrow, get a strange feeling the sparrow knows something you don't, run from tree to tree, cross a river in a bit of a panic, notice the sparrow has now stopped right next to a large interesting warehouse as if to say "You must enter the warehouse to discover the truth", enter the warehouse, trip over a vast pile of old tent pegs, see a rat you've never seen before, begin to follow the rat ...

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

That intern thing went very well thank you! Nothing really happened in the end, it was a few months of bliss though. Definitely got pretty close and there was certainly some awkwardness, but it was never really going to be much more than a lovely working happiness. She's moved on in the placement (as is often the case with an internship; it's a whip-round different departments), so alas I am intern-free now. Never know, might happen again.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

(or, as the small part of my hopeful heart suggests, she could be asked at the end of the year "Where would you like to work?" and she replies "I want to work back with X, we had so much fun!" and then we'll get closer and closer and yum yum yum yum yum)

Ox7579 said...

Yeeaaahhh!!! Booyyyy!!!

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

Happy to hear from the crazy people. Makes me know I'm not alone. :) I say vote for neither of them. Their both bad for the world.

Ox7579 said...

Hey if Clinton did the decent thing and stepped aside for Bernie sanders trump would be dead in the water.

googyta said...

I hope you get the Intern of your dreams. Keep on believin'!