Wednesday 3 June 2015

Four bottoms. Simple as that.

This isn't like a "Hey look at these renders!" sort of thing, this is more of a "Hey I've just done the front cover and only one of these bottoms made it, so here's the other ones because otherwise it'd be a waste because they're all lovely" sort of thing.

Weird thing is, considering how buoyant Becky's boobs are, I actually had to dial them lower and apart quite a bit in order that they were visible under her arms...

Stupid detail I know, but I notice these things; no sideboob can be a real problem. I mean what a waste! It'd be a shame not to show off some tiny modicum of those assets.

I guess that sounds hugely sexist but I did a similar thing for the last comic cover for Xho's wang. That thing needed to be at *juuust* the right angle so it didn't look like he was just holding a chipolata there. So it's not sexist, I promise, it's just being a bit of a mental perfectionist and trying to get the right view of the choicest bits. 

Maybe not sexist, maybe just objectifying. Still, doing it for both genders gets me off the hook I reckon. Off the sexist hook and onto the shallow hook. 

The *sexy* shallow hook.
Bonus points if you guess what the front cover's going to look like. I mean I know it sounds like an impossible feat, but judging purely on her pose; if you know the answer it is pretty obvious. So whose pose is that? What's going to feature in the next comic?!?!! (No there won't be multiple Beckys; this is just lighting tests).







4 comments:

Ascienne said...

I prefer Render 3, but would not say 'no' to no.1 either.

Ascienne said...

Hayley ? It's her, I am certain ;)

Project Bellerophon said...

Haha, no I'm afraid that's not Hayley, it's our Becky. And she's not mimicking the pose of another character, but of Lara Croft! Didn't think anyone'd get it..

Project Bellerophon said...

Ha! Oh yeah it does look like she could be standing like that! I'll think of that next time I see a screenshot from Tomb Raider...!