Thursday 28 May 2015

Meet the crews...

Left to right: Main crew: Xho, Ix, Becky, Tom, Zan.
Wraith crew: Lucy (Luce), Hayley... oh snap hold on..
I've occasionally pondered doing a Top Trumps -style lineup of the crew, gauging each person's vital stats. Maybe I will one day; mug shots and special skills, strengths weaknesses, heights and other metrics. Favourite foods, amount of time spent per day gazing at the stars, favourite positions, frequency of masturbation, gin and tonic or pina coladas; stuff like that.

Ix is obviously a straight Vodka/ Jägerbomb drinker, Becky's more into red wine or g&t; Tom just goes for shit lager no doubt. Or an occasional Guinness if there are other men around and he doesn't want to seem too shallow.

But for now, here's a little lineup of our lovelies (click that pic for the mega-sized version). Just the goodies on this one, because who gives a toss about the height of baddies, eh? Not me, no siree. And there's only really one baddie knocking about the place at the moment: Admiral Fabuloso. He's likely to be as short as Ix and Xho anyway, they seem to have a limited species vertical growth.. maybe their planet is higher Gee than Earth? That might help explain why Ix is such a badass; better muscle quality and density than the Earthicans. Hey storytelling is fun! You can just make it up! Mind=blown

The eagle-eyed among you will notice that Ix grew by four or five inches between her appearance in Pilot Plaything and her recent outings in Pegasus' Wraith. I'd like to say this was a purposeful and subtle increase in size to demonstrate her growth and spinal decompression in the lower (0.8) gee environment of the spaceship, but the truth is after a few comics with her at about 4'2", I just thought she was a bit too damn short and so bumped her up to the towering colossus she is now! No wait, let's stick with the theory that she grew slowly due to months aboard the 0.8 gee spaceship, because if you're from a high-gee planet, that probably would happen, and the theory makes my randomly-changing-people's-heights seem less incompetent :D

Hey the lower gee spaceship would also explain Becky's breasts! Since my initial utopian design of the character, her nips have always pointed slightly to the ceiling, but in some scenes it just seems silly, like inhumanly pert. They sort of float ... but then if you've grown up and trained and developed your boobs in 0.8 gee (or the 0.6 gee of an orbital station College), you actually would have much more firm, high boobs. Damn that girl, this is seeming more real I NEED TO GET INTO SPACE, STAT

Oh shit I totally forgot Victor!!! Sorry Victor old bean, no offence matey boy. Ah well I think he's a little taller than Tom; probably about 6'4". No I can't be bothered to render it again to add him in. Just imagine he's off to the side, trying to restart again.

Damn, I *KNEW* there were too many females in there! Well, we'll have to have a proper boys-only comparison sometime then - who's the strongest (Victor), who's got the biggest willy (?), who can drink the most beer (Tom), etc etc.

Anyway, before I get totally into this made-up-dimensions shenanigans, let's change the subject. Google now thinks around 5% of visitors to my blog are female! Hooray some semblance of diversity at least; to be honest it's a relief just to step off the 100% male prediction that Google made initially, that just didn't seem right. As time ticks on Analytics will have a better chance at plotting the demographics more accurately (it hides the minority groups totally until it has enough stats from them, hence the 0% female initial stats), but it doesn't really matter - it's just fun trying to guess the sort of people that are into the things that I am!

Hey have a good Thursday, people. And if you're reading this on another day, sucks to be you: Thursday was ***THE BEST***


11 comments:

Ixes said...

Yay! Thank you for doing this, I had no idea you'd get to it so quickly!

Project Bellerophon said...

No worries; I was curious too tbh.

Anonymous said...

"Damn, I *KNEW* there were too many females in there!"

I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about. What is this "too many" when referring to females?

Project Bellerophon said...

:D

Ixes said...

Since you mentioned drinks, another potential explanation for Ix's growth spurt: Ent-draught. As well-stocked as the ship seems to be, they got to have some on board.

...hehheh, spurt.

Firefly said...

Hi PB, I was sorry you found it necessary to go off line a few months ago but I'm glad you're back although it took a while to find you. I do love your stories, the characters are diverse, interesting, fun and sexy. Other artists do good stories but tend to be serious with some gratuitous sex thrown in (not that I mind some gratuitous sex) but your stories have a good sized element of fun and even silliness at times as well as lots of bonking. I hope you never get bored with the series and continue for many more episodes for the enjoyment of your loving fans - Firefly

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're still reading something this far back, but it's nice to see non-watermelon-sized breasts on some of the women in your story. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it in these 3d comics (although some comics out there just get ridiculous on the size of the characters), but having a little bit of variety is always nice. Will we see IX using the Tom-Space...or is it tac space(?) to get smaller tits any time soon?

Project Bellerophon said...

Hey Firefly, glad you found me and thanks for the comment :)

206Frosty said...

This is the first time I looked at this. It looks like Ix is cross eyed. Or is it just me?

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Yeah it's on purpose - Ix hates authority or official stuff, hence the cross-eyes. And the middle-finger salute in Pegasus' Wraith. :)

206Frosty said...

OK

I get it now. Thanks