Tuesday 15 September 2015

Behemoth

OK so I've finished 90% of the rendering for the upcoming comic and we're at ... 70 pages!

Blimey. That's a lot.

If I were selling these things, I'd be splitting it up into three mini acts, milk that cash cow for all it's worth. But I'm not motivated by money and let's face it the plot could do with some proper things happening so I'd prefer to release it in one big comic spurt and stop fannying around.

Things that are resolved in this one: not everything, but the stage is finally set and the shit well and truly kicks off. Also thingy and thingybob finally get a bit closer. But they probably don't do the actual thing with the contorted faces and the lots-of-backwards-and-forwards-hips, so don't hold your breath that'll have to wait until an undefined time in the future. They're the best, those undefined times!

Phew!

Anyway. Watch this space.

Ish.

Could still take a fortnight to finish, but we're thinking about almost being nearly there.

So watch this space.

But not too closely.

I dunno, fly casual.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excite.

Ixes said...

Just so long as someone is thingying someone, and the quantity and/or quality of thingy is high, I'll be a happy collective!

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

Didn't really work for the Rebels in Return of the Jedi. Luke gave away their sneakiness. Jedi always ruining a good stealth op.

Project Bellerophon said...

I know. And why they didn't just snipe those damn stormtroopers from the forest rather than try & sneak up on them I'll never know. Shoot those clones in the face, I say.

Project Bellerophon said...

At least Chewie's casual flying wasn't what got them all caught. That guy can fly casual, no doubts there.

Project Bellerophon said...

Oh then you'll be happy. Thingying all over the place.