Saturday 30 April 2016

Sexy hands of wonder

Errr, did you say "Ix's top off"?
Totally off?
I'm asking for a friend.
Well, the next comic is coming on and by THUNDER it's fantastic fun, this one. It has taken 55 pages just to get Ix's top off.

FIFTY FIVE! Yes I'm taking my bloody time.

So let's go off on a tangent and talk about hands. I know, it's a normal day at work and then someone comes up to you and creeps over your cute hands and/or hand posture.

Typical. Classic.

If I had a penny for every time ... only most of the time it's me being the hand-based perve. Not that I have a hand fetish you understand (heck if I had one it'd be obvious in the comics; no secrets there), it's just that hands can be so awesome and I'm only really just now consciously thinking about it.

It seems (looking back), I've always paid careful attention to what the hands of the characters in my comics do. This sounds stupid, but without poise the whole reality breaks down. And if the reality breaks down then there's no point trying to make it look sexy because it won't be.

In this image, Tom's hands are
expressing the emotion 'can't be arsed'
I could do some examples, where someone's finger angles look unnatural vs same pic with their hands expressing something, but remember I'm pretty lazy and so I can't be bothered.

Just close your eyes and imagine I've done that, and proved my point. See what I mean? Exactly. Glad we all agree.

Anyway, back to the comic - think we're going to be well over 100 pages again by the time I'm done. And yeah taking 55 pages just to get Ix naked means I'm going slow (I mean, all the others have been naked by page 20 or something, but Ix is the key one here), but the build-up just adds to the believability / sexiness I think. In fact I know; I had to stop at page 58 for the fapping to begin, and that's always a good sign - fapable content. Urgently fapable content, even better :)

Sorry, rude topic.

Means it takes a bit longer to complete the comic, but I'm sure you guys don't mind waiting, huh?

Free comic, can't complain :D


10 comments:

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

I'll wait for you to do whatever you need to do. 55 in before Ix is nude, not bad. You have had others where they started nude. So I call it progress in story telling. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see some-one has begun to take a page from Pixar's book and started to STOREY!STORY!STORY! (NO,its not about Pearl Harbor.)Just too many Fluff comics out there.

RippleChips

Tittily Winks said...

It's that sort of character that puts the character in the characters. May seem silly to say (and sillier to type) yet its such an oft-ignored and under-appreciated fact. It may be a subconscious thing, but we do read 'em, so hands can be part of body language and just another tool, where applicable, for more articulate expression.

Even when you make every page count, what's on the pages counts more than how many pages we count. [pause] But, always glad to hear of big page counts coming. =)

'Urgently fappable content'? Oooo! [ Picture that smiley, the one that's surprised to be a ball of fire, here. ]

And having someone (not sucking up to you for some reason) notice and say something nice about you is awesome. Even if it's about your hands. Or comics? Say it is. Aw yeah.

Tittily Winks said...

Ah by the way I was thinking of you at the local grocers today, when I discovered that Fabuloso is a liquid floor cleaner. Yup. Knew Ix could mop the floor with him, but now I know that anyone can. :)

Anonymous said...

'You need 'ands' to fap with so they are pretty er handy things to a story as much as the world beyond. I found a WW2 helmet with FAP emblazoned on it in a local museum recently, that's how blatant they were back in the day!
munkjack

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

It's true, it's true! permanently grateful when people are nice to me :)

Think that's why I've always replied to comments on this blog, always nice to interact with humans no matter how near or far; even the occasionally rude ones!

Wish I could be as good at prose as I can be with posture - body language is my language, be nice to write a book or two though.

One day... :)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Haha yeah it takes some self control not to just have everyone naked from the beginning! I'm learning ...

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Thanks, think that's why I got into it in the first place - saw too many comics where the author just dove straight into the sex, and kinda missed the potential sexiness

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Haha yay! Love it, that's the sort of thing I spot and giggle to myself quietly. Who the hell names a floor cleaner Fabuloso though?! Hah!

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Sometimes I think I've earnt a helmet like that. Or at least a bedtime tshirt of some sort.
*googles fap tshirts*