Monday 22 December 2014

Happy freaking Christmas!


"Ix, wear a sensible dress, you'll look nice."
"Piss off"
"Seriously, you can borrow one, I've got a few and you know; you never dress nicely and it's a proper occasion"
"Eugh!! OK ok ok, whatever. You people and your parties. What have you got?"
"This nice red one will suit you.. your .. shape and it's red so - you know; Christmas."
"Suit my ... 'shape'?"
"Yeah I mean, you know, your .." 
"Yeah alright I know what you mean. I've yet to find a dress that doesn't make me look like a stupid bag of coconuts... it's a bit of a .. woah!"
"Well?"

"This ... this actually isn't bad. OK. Bit of a squeeze but I'm in. Bit long in the body"
"The boobs fit though; good thing it's stretchy. Hey, Xho will be pleased!"
"Well he might notice I exist. Yeah I guess; and so will Zan, she's been on my back to wear a dress for months"
"Let's unveil you at the party; wait til I call, OK?"
"OK. Hey Becky?"
"Yeah?"
"Panties?"
"I don't even know what you're talking about. That word means nothing to me."
"You know; knickers."
"Nope. New one on me."
"Underwear."
"Underwhat? I can't even understand the words you're saying."
"Haha OK, ok no undies. Gotcha. I'm good to go then."
"Let's knock 'em dead!"




Aaaanyway, enough chat chat. If you're sensible,  you'll be with family and at least away from work for the Christmas break. Well I hope it goes well. Because it's not often you sort something out that means sticking with the stuff that's important to you, and when you fuck it up and you're stuck with not much, then you sit there and you think "Ah. Bollocks".

And you drink some single malt and you think again and you think oh bugger.

And then you do something you're good at and think "By next year I'll be better at the important stuff, at life, at relationships, at all of it". This sounds sad but I'm actually pretty happy. I have life, I have love, I have family, and for the first time in a long while, I have some sort of peace. Which is cool. Not perfect, but worth being thankful for.

Anyway, here's Ix; for shits and giggles, which I believe is her job description.. Happy Christmas one and all :)







Amazing what a difference lighting makes ...  



Just dicking around with the dress texture...



OK, I'm done. Time for an After Eight..

1 comment:

Jerem said...

Ix is so much trouble :)

Anyway, Merry Christmas my friend :) Hope you're having a great time with your family.

x