Thursday 11 December 2014

The big-comic / little-comic dilema


OK I've got to the stage where I'm just fantasising more and more scenarios and then creating them in  3D and it's just not healthy! 

Problem is, my original idea for a comic is long gone and I'm left with lots of little bits of comics all over the place so I now need to decide: make it short and sweet (like Blue Steel or A Fairy Good Deal, which I thought were good ones), or combine everything into an epic comic, like Dive into the Dark. Also good. 

Weeell, I think I've decided to chop it up a bit. That way I can release a comic soon, and have plenty in the bank to release another one fairly soon in the new year probably. Which would be cool. So that's what I think I'll do :)

The plot's all coming together, suffice to say there'll be boobs and willies flying about all over the place, and some darkness and some loveliness. Which is nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's whichever you feel works for you. I like your characters, the story has just been getting better over time and the sex is sensitive, sensual, exciting and erotic. As long as you got gas in the tank I don't want you to stop.

Project Bellerophon said...

Thanks man, yeah to be honest keeping it sensitive/sensual has been my aim throughout - there are plenty of other fuck-fest comics out there but they don't really do it for me. I'm glad you think it's been getting better over time - I think so too, but it's hard to judge when you're the one making it up! Thanks