Sunday 17 May 2015

Booby grabby squeezy-squeeze

Cropped and un-photoshopped (ie. a bit rough) render from the upcoming comic.

Nice skin though, nice warmth I think.

There's some better boob-grab work in comic #12 Blue Steel though - when Xho gets his hands on Zan. For that I bothered to use custom deformers to move her boobs where his fingers were creating indentations. Effective but a bit of a faff.

For some reason I'm just rushing through this next comic - it's at 26 pages now, and although the render quality's higher than Fap Club, I don't seem to be pausing to get the details right like I did with Blue Steel or Firmware.

Must be hitting my impatient stride, bashing out renders like a mentalist. Still, as long as the overall story quality doesn't drop, can't complain :)

#boobs

8 comments:

TWCBS said...

My recommendation; when it comes to the final edits; get plowed and let that inner drunken artist have their way! That way you can be just as surprised and delighted as us when the final episode is revealed! ;)

Project Bellerophon said...

Actually genuinely not a bad idea! Might be typos though, I hate those..

TWCBS said...

LOL! That's what the sobriety of the morning after is for; spell-checking!

Anonymous said...

If I may just say, Blue Steel seemed more like Zan getting her hands on Zho... Either way! I say don't rush. There's quality in in working slow and carefully; slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Project Bellerophon said...

:)

Dan said...

Remember the old writer's mantra... "write fast, edit slow." Get a form of it out once before you allow yourself to nitpick it to death. Having said that, I realize that it's a different style of writing/creating when doing illustrated sequential art.
I'll also suggest that artists are frequently their own harshest critics. It's likely that what you consider to be your least favorite ___ (fill in the blank) is still totally awesome and thourghly entertaining to the rest of the world. Speaking for myself, yup it is.
Keep up the super cool work.

Dan said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that yes, that still looks superb even if it is a raw render. Beautiful skin tone and lighting augmenting great pin-up art styled posing. Boo-Yah.

Project Bellerophon said...

Thanks Dan - you're right about the edit speed I think, bash the content out then chill a bit but not so I get caught in perfectionist cul-de-sac! Bit of fun, eh