Friday 8 May 2015

Combo comic dev

I've had a chance to work on the next comic; in fact I've changed my mind again and instead of it being a little quick one, this is going to combine two 'acts', making it more of the former type of comic - you know, where things happen to the plot not just hump-time.

Not that I've got anything against hump-time, you understand. I mean let's face it;
nobody could accuse me of that. But still, this is going to be more plot and less ... no, in fact more boobs.

More plot and more boobs. And much, much more intimacy - I think the problem with the last comic (Fap Club), was that it was a bit cool and exposed - that featureless shower / mist place wasn't quite right, I don't think. So this next comic is going to be all warmth and snuggles and proper, proper fucking wonderful sex.

Who could ask for more, eh? Sometimes your cobwebs just need to be fucking blown away for a few hours, and DAMN, sex is just so good for that. But you knew that, who'm I trying to convince? What the hell am I doing here IT'S FRIDAYYYY WOOOOO!!!

9 comments:

Ascienne said...

Aah, Hayley's legs. I am looking forward to seeing the upper part too. C(o)untless BOOBS !

Ixes said...

I hope more boobs means it's duplicate Ix time!

Project Bellerophon said...

Ha! 'Fraid not, at the present rate of comic production I've got about 5 comics of plot to work through before our team are scratching about for things to do and we get to any multiple-Ix options, I'm afraid!

Project Bellerophon said...

You may be in luck.

Project Bellerophon said...

Oop, no, hold on - that's not Hayley I'm afraid. Although, her and Becky's legs are pretty identical so I'd have trouble telling them apart!

Project Bellerophon said...

(Becky's more tanned, more of a natural olive skin than Hayley, who's spent her days as a ship tech so doesn't get much time for sunbathing). (Though that might change with her new crew, you never know, she might be wanting to get that beach-blonde look to attract Victor ... or Luce ..)

Ascienne said...

Victor or Luce? No, Victor AND Luce, a healthy threesome would not come amiss. And once Tom sees his old pal Lucy, oops, sorry, Luce - he will want to test Hayley himself (in a threesome with the more tanned Becky !!)

Dan said...

It'll be worth the wait. Easily.

Project Bellerophon said...

Yep, well with the number of dicks slowly climbing in the crew, it's only a matter of time before we get some healthy spit roasting done as well. Not ... not that I've thought about it O_O