Wednesday 12 April 2017

Clay

In the long tradition of providing teasers for what I'm working on, without actually spoiling the plot or any nice surprises, here are some clay renders. In fact screw it, here's all the ones I've shown over the last few years.

Love these things, don't know why; maybe it's the pure form and lighting because they remove all
props/textures/ depth of field, and just renders the skin, so you can see how the poses are coming along. Lovely!

Comic #20 update: 78 pages done, four or five sex scenes done (so far..), most of the plot out of the way, going well actually. I know I said when I did comic 19 that that one was the best, and that comic 20 would just be
dull plot tying-up, but I think ... maybe ... this one might possibly be even better? Not sure, hard to tell at this stage. It's certainly a contender for the top three if not the top spot. Anyway, who cares, point is it's coming along nicely!












2 comments:

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

Looks like fun. Looking forward to it.

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Yeah me too :)