Thursday 6 April 2017

Cotton

I think this next comic's going to have more everything than any comic before. I was going to say "more sex scenes", but thinking about it, it's got more action-y plot too, and more stupid jokes, and more characters, and more ... well, everything.

Apart from awkwardness. That all reached a climax in comic 19, eh. So we're thin on awkwardness, plenty of everything else.

Anyway. In these renders, we're
playing with a cotton top for Zan (see renders below). Not that cotton's quite so glossy, but I chanced upon some great material while setting Hayley up in the Wraith, and thought I'd stick that cotton top on Zan. Doesn't work quite as well though - I think it's the lighting on Hayley that gives it that crisp, glowing-in-the-sun cotton look.

So these are just pointless renders really :)





11 comments:

Ox7579 said...

I can see the dilemma you have, it's the age old question cotton or silk? Personally I love black silk panties or even a body stocking, it's all good.
I'm just glad to see some pics of Zan.

Thank You!!!

Bahamut said...

i hate body stocking's haha........

Bahamut said...

and i prefer silk over cotton, but have no problem with cotton either. :)

Ox7579 said...

I agree that silk is better but as for the body stoking a plane one is boring but one that is in a fishnet style and cut in just the right places is a winner.

ripplechips said...

Cotton, Silk, Wearing Nothing at all, Zan looks HOT! Question, it looks like Zan got some bad news and is getting ready to cry. ??? Its just the expression on her face.

Ox7579 said...

To be honest that's the first time I looked at her face, I was too focused on her tits and the fact that she's not wearing any panties, but now that you mention it You have a point it does look like she's about to cry, I think it's because her eyes are very wide open that gives the illusion that she's crying or sad.

Bahamut said...

it's more like she is beggin not to be skipped for some steaming sex haha

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

(tbh that was more the look I was going for; puppy-dog eyes)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Both are good, never quite got the hang of rendering silk though (nor cotton, quite), so this is the direction I'm going in :)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Yeah me too!

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

It looks like a glossiness setting issue to me. I'm glad you didn't quit, and hang it up.