Friday 21 April 2017

Puuuuuull!

OK this is an image from page like 80 or something, but it's not particularly a spoiler because there are JUST SO MANY SEX SCENES!!! AAARGHH!!!! It's not even the hottest sex scene in there, not by a long shot. WOAH. IKR?!

Basically, everyone does it with everyone else, so it's hard to give anything away. Apart from the plot, but we're not going to go into that because that's the interesting bit. That and the boobies. And the bums, willies, etc etc.

Sitrep: 100 pages done, just one or two group chats left, a few more 'snuggling up' scenes (just sounds nicer than calling them sex scenes), and a conclusion. And an epilogue - gotta have an epilogue in a massive comic about love/despair and humanity's infinite
choices/voyages, eh? Yes indeed. Reckon it'll be about 160 pages all-in, this one. Unlike comic 19, there's not much slow build-up going on, I'm jumping about the place much more so everyone gets more everything. But it's still going to be a massive comic because, you know, it's going to be the last one I do, so I'm chucking more ideas in that I'd normally save for later comics. Trick here is knowing when to stop; I need to stop daydreaming and coming up with yet more plot twists / sexy scenarios, otherwise the comic will never end...

You can see from the picture above that we're re-visiting the shower scene - I thought I didn't quite get that right in 'Fap Club', so with a bit more sweat and a bit more warmth this time, we'll have a proper go at it. The whole scene's turned out nice, even if I do say so myself :)

The picture below is just a silly one - I've dumped the characters in the room I'm going to use (the Ready Room normally populated by Ix and Xho), and thought I'd hit render before posing them etc.

(click for a massive render version)

Didn't realise I'd accidentally placed the camera just outside the window, hence the crazy reflection of the stars. At least from this render I can see that, no, I'm not going to use that massive jumper on Luce (she's on the right) - no, that skirt doesn't really work on Ix, and yes, I do need to properly attach the groin texture to Hayley haha woops! Looks like she's wearing white cycling shorts hah!

Trial and error this whole thing, I'm telling ya.

Anyway, comic will take a while still - I might have done 100 pages but as you can see we're about to get to grips with the FLIP CHART!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!! And as I love corporate meetings, may get carried away and it'll be a month or so before I'm wrapping it all up, so don't hold your breath :)

Hey, as they're all going to be sitting round that table that Ix and Xho have been doing things on, I might have one of the crew find a sticky bit and say "Eww this table's sticky! What's been going on in here?!" and Ix and Xho just blush. Good idea. DAMN TOO MANY IDEAS WHEN WILL THE MADNESS ENDDDDD

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only REALLY neat ending is where everyone gets killed. Just do your best and let your readers speculate about whether you will ever tie up the remaining loose ends. The pressure to do sequels (or even prequels) can become irksome. You have clearly put a lot of effort into creating a quality story, even if it began as just an interesting diversion.

Very best wishes for your future.

Peter May said...

Great to see that bug seems to have well and truly bitten. You seem to be enjoying yourself again. Brill! And don't forget, loose ends are not for tieing up, but inserting in their proper place (or not for the sake of fun!) Can't wait for the result. Best wishes.

ripplechips said...

I am both eagerly awaiting the comic and at the same time dreading it, because unless you have a change of heart, it will be the last comic. I hope your ending closes the major strings of story with out it being rushed. (this is not a criticism,Its just me,) But if I had put as much time and Creativity into this Dream I'd want to end it well. Not like Seinfeld, or "Mash" or any other of a dozen TV show that ended BAD. It's YOUR DREAM and you are entitled to do what you want with it, please for those of us who have come to love the characters, DO IT WITH CLASS. AND THANKS AGAIN for sharing your dream with us your fans.

Thanks For The Memories, Dah Dum De-de-de the dum de-de-de,....

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Thanks anon, and yeah the Hamlet option ending is always tempting - we used to do that as kids when we'd make up stories, just end with everyone dying, much easier!

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

(Although, that's what I did in the 3rd comic and I ended up plotting my way out of it in comics 4 & 5, so even death isn't definite)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Thanks :)

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Hehe, I hope I am tbh; you'll have to wait and see whether you count it as such. Could you list the major strings / minor threads you'd like closed? Just because there could be about a million and it's nice to hear which bits people feel they miss closure on, in case I miss one.

Like for example if your major bugbear is we never get to find out which Ally Mcbeal (or is it Columbo?) videos they get for Tom at the space station in 'Pilot Plaything', then maybe I should write that in haha

Bahamut said...

as always, i love every page you come up with, no matter what. so for me it is purely up to you what you will do with every plot twist you will come up with. i think the most important part of rapping things up in the comic, is that YOU feel good about it. allthough you're fans are important, it is you're creation! if you feel good about it, so wil we!

we all will mis the adventures of you're comic. and even if it is a ton of work for you to create an episode.... i'm wondering of you yourself aint gonna mis it? any chance you will come up with something completly different? i mean a different comic or so? new people, new story line?

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Well no matter what, I'm long overdue a big break - I stopped for a few years after doing comic 3 (when they all died from green goop), then again for a few years midway through Pilot Plaything, then again after Blue Steel. So having done Pegasus' Wraith (13) right through to comic 20 in basically one go, it's definitely time to go silent for a few years.

Personally I think it's likely I totally get out of it, delete all my files, burn those boats, and generally swan about on a new plane of existence for a good time.

But who knows what the future holds, eh? Not me :)

Bahamut said...

if we only knew the future haha........

didnt know that you took that kind of big breaks before. i hooked up at comic 13 i guess, ans damn... i'm glad i did!! :) you're creation is one of a kind...

but playing around with pictures and story's and stuff, is what you like to do i guess. making those comics isnt just all for the fans i truly believe, the creating process is something that's just a part of who you are, and in some way's, something you need. you love to do it. that said, i can realy imagine that a big break in between is very welcome sometimes haha. i have no idea how much work goes into those comics, but i truly believe that it's A LOT!

so during these breaks of you take, you cant tell me that you're not doing something like this comic or so. it all started as a hobby or some sort, and i imagine it still is in a way. so what keeps you busy then, when you are on a break?
forgive me for beeing curious haha....