Saturday 14 May 2016

Archive: FAN ART!!!


Yo it's time to catch up with all the super awesome fan art people have produced over the years. Part of this whole "Hey plz send me old stuff from my blog!" effort has dug up the following (props to Uzkuhi for that, they're currently leading the 'oldest fan' competition), so I'm plopping it here because OH MY GOODNESS the quality is so high.

NOTE: If you've sent fanart (or done some recently!) and it's not here - please send it to me!! cornholiobelle@gmail.com - and I'll add it to the load below :)

I mean some of you guys clearly have like 3DS Max and Maya and all that shit because the render standard is epic. I'm sure I could
render like that if I got hold of those apps, but the workflow from poser to a proper renderer is such a bugger you couldn't really use it to produce a whole comic. Perfect for one-off insane-o pics though, so here they
are :D


























^ sorta fanart cos someone translated my comics into russian!



No comments: