Monday 16 May 2016

Archive: Wallpaper!!

Few years back I made a bunch of wallpapers after someone requested it - then uploaded to Minus and discovered Minus were rubbish at honouring their upload/hosting thing.

So these are kinda limited edition (if you scrunch up your eyes and don't pay too close attention to the facts)!

For some reason I made them in 1080 resolution; not massively huge for modern screens but

hey I guess they'll stretch to most monitors... enjoy :)

(Have to admit I quite like these, but then I did make them so I should really eh)

(Not that I've ever used any of them as actual wallpaper, but you know. Easy on the eye. Can't complain.)



^^ this has to be the coolest one!















3 comments:

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

I remember these. I can't really use them with everyone who can see my screen. :)

Anonymous said...

Very easy on the eye, thank you
munkjack

Dan said...

Nice! I had some of these, now I have the whole set. And I've even used them as wallpapers in the home office. With the new (to me at least) images I think I'll put them back into rotation. Thanks!