Thursday 19 May 2016

Archive: GIFGASM!!

So it's time to look back at ancient gifs I've created. They're not all here (still plenty of Tink and swimsuit ones out there), but this is a pretty decent haul.

<< One of my faves, right there.

Not sure what it is about this one, guess it just looks fairly natural and the skin tone's very ... I dunno ... strokable o_o

Think that's my 3rd generation Becky, judging by the texture.

EDIT: I've added all the gifs I've ever done in ...

<< This has to be one of the oldest. Think this was the first render I did with Tink, right after I made the character and that leafy dress, thought it'd be cool to animate her flying. Did that before I did comic 4, I think.
 I did these ones right after making the Opium Snug scene in 3D - best way to test the set, I thought; put the characters in there and see how it 'felt'.


^ not a particularly old one (it's actually Hayley; so relatively recent), but worth putting here, because bottom.
 ^^ After Breakfast in Tacspace, I redid their textures, so this was an animation of one of the scenes from Pilot Plaything - one of my favourite setups redone with the new subsurface scattering textures.
 These two of Zan and Tom look like early 3rd generation characters, judging by the subsurface on the skin.

(The next ones are fairly recent, but worth a quick recap...)








Update: I've just gone back through this and added the later / misc gifs I've made too :)


 





 << whatever happened to the full-size version of this? Think I've lost it. Ah well.








And finally ... full size O_O



8 comments:

Ixes said...

Have you considered integrating animations into the comics? Like, have one frame out of a page, the key part of that page's events, be in motion? Or have a splash page be animated? Nothing daunting, just certain cute or sexy scenes that would be better served in motion.

Tora-no-shi 1369 said...

Memories, a lot of memories. I didn't download a lot of your older stuff, because the computer I had back then. Now I wish I had, so I could give them back to you. Oh well, I can't change the passed, just enjoy what you have done. :)

Belle said...

Yeah I thought about that a few times - ended up with me just wanting to churn the comics out and not being patient enough to do it! Have considered it since way back at comic 4 or 5 - thought it'd be a fun surprise, but was scuppered then by comic viewers not generally showing Gifs. Technology's improved (including on phone/ipad), but still don't get round to it because I prefer to plough through renders if it's the actual comic I'm working on. Weird/illogical, I know :)

Belle said...

Heh no worries, thanks for the thought, maybe some more will turn up when people read that thing about the competition :)

Project Bellerophon (ie. Belle) said...

Yo it's me - Google have locked me out of my account because they can't get their heads around proxy browsers. Annoying but it means I can't reply to emails for a bit. Also can't blog (although I just scheduled a new blog post about Becky for a few days' time!). If you see this comment and the blog goes quiet for a few weeks, I guess try my Tumblr - there'll no doubt be a fresh Google-shaped rant there!

Aurelius Bellerophon said...

Yeah I thought about that a few times - ended up with me just wanting to churn the comics out and not being patient enough to do it! Have considered it since way back at comic 4 or 5 - thought it'd be a fun surprise, but was scuppered then by comic viewers not generally showing Gifs. Technology's improved (including on phone/ipad), but still don't get round to it because I prefer to plough through renders if it's the actual comic I'm working on. Weird/illogical, I know :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these, really nice, agree on integrating them into the comics if poss.
Munkjack

Anonymous said...

Love these, more would be greatly apricoted!

Do you have a twitter handle so that I can spot them a bit earlier?

Cheers, Munkjack