Wednesday 15 November 2017

Posable figurines now on sale in my Etsy shop


A bunch of pictures I'm pretty pleased with...

Wouldn't it be cool to do the She-Ra & He-Man characters and set them up like posable figurines? Who else ... all the Anime ones have been done IRL, how about Leeloo or the Thundercats ... Thumbelina/Tink ... oh no wait, that's how I got into this whole silly business in the first place ...




(I was joking about the Etsy shop btw, just think these renders look nearly figurine-lifelike - enough to fool some people at least. In fact if I saw the 3rd pic on ebay/etsy or whatever I could easily think it was a photo of a high quality plastic model)



If, like me about halfway through that series of pics, you too thought "Wait Ix! That's not hair gel! Wash your hands young lady!"; collect five 'cool' points.


2 comments:

ast3r0th said...

I want this to be real sooooooo badly!

Twajjo said...

Any hints or suggestions of how to get such quality in superfly? A screenshot of the settings you used to get the render so lifelike would be great.

Thanks-- the head morph guy.